PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
ELITE BUS 2014 SL., in line with the provisions of the current legislation on personal data protection (LOPD), the European Data Protection Regulation (EDPR) informs you that:
- It collects certain personal data that are freely entered and provided by THE CLIENT in its forms or via email.
- The data collected are the basic data to be able to offer and handle requests for information and/or procurement of the products/services requested.
- It also collects statistical data on browsing its website.
- It will maintain the confidentiality and security of the information provided by THE CLIENT as described in the Data Protection Act.
Party responsible for processing personal data
- Company: ELITE BUS 2014 SL.
- Tax ID Code: B54803945
- Address: C/ Pintor Pedro Camacho Nº5 Local 17 CP-03015 ALICANTE
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All security technical and organisational measures set out in the legislation in force are implemented for processing data.
Purpose of the data
- To be able to establish a suitable business relationship.
- So THE CLIENT can request information and procure the various products it may be interested it.
- So THE CLIENT can access its private area to see its record of orders and invoices, or do new procurements.
- To notify THE CLIENT of price changes and changes in the characteristics of the products or services procured.
- If THE USER or THE CLIENT so wish and express their consent, inform them through newsletters of developments related to our company, our scope of activity and commercial information about new developments or promotions related to our services that may be of interest.
- Statistical monitoring of visits and browsing our website so we can analyse and improve users’ experience.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. informs that it will process this data in an automated manner for the administration, expansion and improvement of its services, as well as for technical and commercial purposes related to the products and services offered. The data collected by ELITE BUS 2014 SL. are only the basic data for the purposes mentioned above.
Compulsory nature of the provision of data
It is not necessary to provide any data in order to access ELITE BUS 2014 SL.’s “besttransfers365.co.uk” website. However, in order to request information, place an order or request a specific service, it is necessary for THE USER to provide data on the forms on the website for the aforementioned purposes. It is compulsory to fill in the fields containing an asterisk (*). Otherwise, the consequence is that it will be impossible to provide the service THE USER wishes to procure or send the request for information.
Legal standing for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of its data is consent.
The data categories requested on our forms are the basic ones for each case for the purposes described above.
- Identifying data: name, surnames, Tax ID Number, telephone.
- Postal or electronic addresses: address, email.
Specially protected data are not processed.
How long will the data be retained?
The data provided will be retained according to the following criteria:
- Until the party concerned requests its deletion.
- They will also be retained for however many years are required to comply with existing legal obligations.
We reserve the right to delete them during our maintenance work if they have ceased to be effective for the purposes for which they were collected, if it is shown that the contact data are no longer valid, or if there is a long period of inactivity.
Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Any CLIENT or USER that provides their personal data in the registration forms will be fully entitled to:
- Request access to the personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Request their rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of the processing thereof.
- Oppose processing thereof.
- Request the portability of the data.
They may do so by requesting this at email@example.com using the email address listed in their user account. They may also do so by email from another email address, or by postal mail to the address Polígono industrial Landabaso, parcela 8-2° izda CP-48370 Bermeo (Vizcaya); in this case, the request must be accompanied by a copy of the data owner’s Tax ID Number and their signature, or, if applicable, the death certificate of the owner.
We provide concerned parties with the access to the personal data we store about them. These are accessible from their user’s area, from where they can modify them to keep them up to date.
We undertake to respond to requests for consultation and modification of information by the parties concerned within the shortest possible time and, in any event, within that established by the applicable legislation. We will also respond to requests for the deletion of personal data, provided the traceability of support and systems so permits, and their storage and processing are not required for the provision of the service, our legal defence, or to comply with legal requirements.
We undertake to respond to all requests for opposition to the processing of data insofar as they are not necessary for the provision of the service.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. uses the data only for the purposes described above, does not sell or supply data to third parties or for advertising purposes, except where there is a legal obligation.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. informs that, by agreeing to these general conditions THE CLIENT gives their express and unequivocal consent to the necessary and essential processing and communication of their data to third parties that provide services to ELITE BUS 2014 SL. for the sole purpose of managing its activity and the services it offers, such as the shipping company, its tax advisor, computer services, cloud storage services, etc.
Secrecy and security
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the users’ data, including personal data while using and processing the data and to process the data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided as well as to comply with its obligation to store them and adapt all security measures to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access thereto, and thereby ensure their integrity and security.
However, ELITE BUS 2014 SL. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network, and shall not be responsible for any incidents that may arise related to the personal data when these stem from: either an attack on or unauthorised access to the systems in a manner such that it becomes impossible to detect it or impede it even adopting the measures in accordance with the current state of technology, or from a lack of diligence by THE USER or THE CLIENT with regard to the safeguard and custody of their personal data and passwords or to the establishment of suitable passwords.
Veracity of the data
THE CLIENT is responsible for the veracity of their data, and undertakes to not enter false data and to correct the data if necessary.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. makes all means available to THE CLIENT so that they can change their data. This modification is permitted from the unique, private and secure area THE CLIENT has at www.besttransfers365.co.uk, to which they access using the passwords provided in the USER/CLIENT registration; thus, THE CLIENT must be particularly diligent in safeguarding and caring for these passwords. THE USER states that when they do not enter their personal data but rather the data of a third party, they are doing so with the latter’s authorisation for entering them.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. does not engage in sending SPAM, and thus does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorised by THE USER.
In accordance with legislation, when THE CLIENT registers on our website, they have the possibility of giving their express consent to receiving our newsletter, regardless of any commercial information occasionally requested. This consent may be revoked at any time from their client area or by responding to our emails with “BAJA DE BOLETÍN” in the subject line.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and e-commerce, we undertake not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.
We use this information to analyse trends, manage the site, and track possible browsing errors on the site that will enable us to improve the experience of using our website.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. has profiles on social networks. If the user interacts with these social network profiles or with the “Follow” or “Like” buttons, they will be subject to the privacy conditions and policies established by these social networks.
ELITE BUS 2014 SL. reserves the right to change this policy to adapt it to new legislative or legal developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, the changes made will be announced with a reasonable advance notice of their implementation and may also be communicated via email.
Acceptance and consent
Review of document 25/02/2019